Job Posting Policy
- Positions will be posted within three (3) business days of receipt of the signed Job Posting Policy Form. The signed form should be sent as an email attachment.
- No invoice will be sent for the posting. Please use your signed policy as your invoice.
- Check or Credit cards are accepted for payment. Checks must arrive before posting is placed on site.
- Posting must be sent in an electronic format from the Job Posting Submission Form.
- Postings must represent actual current job openings.
- Positions will be retained online for a period of (30) days unless you inform the SHRM-TSC that the position has been filled.
- The information you submit for the job posting will be entered as submitted unless the SHRM-TSC identifies an error.
- It is preferred that the employer should always be identified. Position posting confidentiality cannot always be maintained. All information regarding a job posting is subject to verification.
- Any misrepresentation of a position posted and/or the employer will result in immediate removal of the posting and will disqualify the individual/employer from further participation in the posting service.
Please direct any questions to:
SHRM-Texas State Council
284 S. Bay Drive Bullard, Texas 75757